Rotorway 162F Helicopter
Built by: Multiple time builder, current owner
Total time: 300
Powerplant: RI 162F liquid cooled, FADEC, four stroke, 150HP / 2659cc
Max Gross Weight: 1500lbs / 680kg
Max Airspeed @ Sea Level: 100kts
Normal Cruise: 82kts
Hover in ground effect: 7000 ft
Service Ceiling: 10,000ft
Useful load: 238kg
Fuel Capacity: 64 litres
This stunning example completed test flying 2000 and was built to exacting standards, to comply with CASA 101.28 with original C of A raised by Hawker Pacific, Jandakot WA.
Well-rigged and flies beautifully. The aircraft can be ground run, but not flown until calendar components are inspected and replaced as per requirements. Sold as is.
Full history, including build manuals, logs and maintenance are available.
Pristine condition throughout.
• Passenger side removable cyclic and collective controls wired for Comms & Intercom.
• Underseat stowable Tyvek airframe weather covers
• 22 L Cockpit stowable portable fuel bladder for Roadhouse refueling.
• Icom A200 Comm with intercom
• Garmin GTX320 Transponder.
• Upgraded tail rotor pitch slider
• Upgraded 35mm secondary drive shaft
• Upgraded OMC Triplex chain drive
• Main rotor removal support fixture
• Main rotor reflex trailing edge adjustment tool
• Spare undercarriage skid tube set.
Contact Nicholas Christie on 0466649868 for a confidential discussion, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.