Foxcon Terrier 100 - PROJECT
**** REDUCED ****
Offered for sale is this Foxcon aircraft, with around half life Subaru engine and a host of extras. New wing wrap will need be completed to return the aircraft to full flying. A more complete list of suggested items to be completed is offered below.
Please enquire for details. A genuine aircraft requiring some 'TLC'. Reduced to sell fast. Offers will considered. CALL US TODAY!!
Serial Number: 010201
Engine type: Subaru EA81
Engine serial number: 274348
Propeller type: Ivoprop 70” variable pitch ground adjustable
Propeller hours: 107.4 hrs
Engine Hours: 537.4
Total airframe time: 537.4
Registration: July 2019
Fresh 100 hourly
Standard instrument panel
Micro air 760 unipak radio
Work for return to full flying:
- Wing re-cover (supply and cover both) / mandatory.
- Secondary fuel pump to be installed (safety only, supply and fit)
- LHS brake line to be replaced (RHS has been replaced with braided line. Supply and fit)
- Tyres to be replaced (cracks in walls on Left main, front ok)
- Cabin door hinges to be serviced (doors lock ok - but not sitting flush)
- Repair work to be completed to cowling covers (recomnmended)
- Main ignition to be relocated (supplied, currently bottom of panel / potential to knock with knee / suggestion only)
Cruise: 100 kts IAS @4300rpm
Extras included in the sale:
Garmin 196 GPS
In flight adjustable propeller control accessories (all parts for instalation supplied)
Box of spare parts
Carby has been recently replaced with SU HIF44
Contact Nicholas Christie on 0466649868 for a confidential discussion, or e-mail email@example.com.