Aeropup 2 seat
Aircraft / kit manufacturer: Aeropup
Model: Aeropup 2 seat
Registration: Never registered
Total airframe time: 0
Builder / history: Current owner (full photographic build log available)
Airframe Serial Number: 20/20
Engine type: Aerovee 80 HP
Engine serial number: 0456
Engine Hours: 0
Engine notes: Aerovee engine comes with Aerocarb upflow carburator, and Aerovee baffle kit. Also includes gascolator, oil filter and oil cooler. Various AN nuts and bolts
Propeller type: Brent Thompson (NZ) wood (Specific for Aerovee engine)
Propeller serial number: N/A
Propeller hours: 0
Storage history: Always in shed / hangar
Standard VDO engine instruments,
Microair M760 radio
Work that needs to be completed / pending (list):
All airframe construction is complete, and all fabric covering is complete, but needs to be painted with Polyfiber products (full details available on request)
Summary: Most work required is firewall forward. Engine has been mounted but removed. Requires completion of front engine cowl, wiring, oil system and fuel system installation.
Reason for sale:
Shed not big enough for two aircraft
Registration status / Expiry dates: Not applicable
Accident history / details: Nil damage
85-100 kts (65%-85% power)
Fuel Capacity / no. of tanks: 54 liters in two tanks
Aircraft logbooks complete & available? N/A (Build logs available)
Location airport: Home Shed
- Aeropup parts are still being made in Queensland and are available. E-mail Rollo_MC@hotmail.com for any further information
- Original construction manuals for Aeropup and Aerovee engine available. New 2021 Construction manual in pdf form available.
- Spinner modified to fit wood propellor.
- Throttle quadant and trim lever with fabricated fittings for the airframe.
- Covered seats and seat belts.
- Polyfiber fabric documentation and spare Stits fabric. Polyfiber products available from Aviaquip in Melbourne.
Contact Nicholas Christie at Sport Aircraft Sales on +61(0)3 95311018 / 0466649868 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com.